Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My first time. . .

I want to talk about when I watch my friend S. play Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. He was playing shooting on it. He was the best. The one he was good at was the bow and arrow one. Bow and arrow is called archery. First he went to archery then shooting.

I really want a DS. I want to get a blue one. I want the new Super Mario Bros game and the Tony Hawk skateboarding game.

I am almost going to be in first grade. I am ready for school to start and meet my teacher.

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

harrison..good luck on your first day at school. It will be exciting and you'll feel so proud of yourself being in first grade! woohoo!
Ingrid

Mary said...

Ah first grade! It's the best! Good luck to you. I'm certain it will be a great year for you.

Joe said...

I am all in favor of children having as many Nintendo (or Apple!) products as their little hearts desire!